May 2012 Moms
Options

I can't wait for SPRING

I live in up state NY and I'm sick of being inside with three boys!!! It's been too cold to go out and today there's a snow day but by afternoon it's going to be sleet and freezing crud! Not good play weather, plus by the time I get everyone ready to go out to play I'm so tired and cranky it's no fun.

I can't wait for spring and being outside again!! I know chasing my 2 year old and lo will be hard but it will be worth it. I'm thinking the strollers and scootababy carrier will be my friends.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled

Re: I can't wait for SPRING

• Options
    Yup, we're feeling the same up here in Canada. My dogs are getting antsy too with the lacking number of walks. I'm just not motivated to walk outside in the -20C range.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    Me too!  I am not a fan of cold weather at all!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

we were cold last week (wind chills around -13 F) this week we are in the 30/40's... so it feels like a heat wave to us... then starting thursday we are back to a high of 14...

Im ready for more consistent nice weather,  not this negative one day, next day in the fifties...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Me too!!!!!! I just want to open the windows and let in some fresh air. The other day I bundled DD1 up to go play in the snow. No more than 5 minutes later she was back inside saying she needed to potty. That's a rookie mistake I won't make again! Plus, think of all the time you'll save just getting out the door without having to track down hats, mittens, boots, etc. I can't wait!!!!!
  • Options
    We had an abnormally warm day yesterday and it was such a tease. I'm ready for spring too!!
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"