::LadyJenna:: — The Bump
Dads & Dads-to-be

::LadyJenna::

Where did you go? Did you GBCB from the Sept 2012 board?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ::LadyJenna::

• We aren't all mean. 

*wink*

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Loading the player...
  • I am here still....life is busy, so I post when I can.  I promise to peek in there more oftenCool 

• Loading the player...
  • imagetonir319:
    BACK OFF! He's OURS now! WE know how to treat a man.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • imageLuckyDad:
    imagetonir319:
    BACK OFF! He's OURS now! WE know how to treat a man.

LOVE IT!!!

• But I liked that he was on our board. It was sweet and I'd like to know how life with the new LO is going. Maybe, could you just update us a little. I was truly excited to see you in that post today and was planning on trying to get you to check in. [sorry for Internet weird stalking I really liked you when you first joined us and stood up for yourself]
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageL8kissie:
    But I liked that he was on our board. It was sweet and I'd like to know how life with the new LO is going. Maybe, could you just update us a little. I was truly excited to see you in that post today and was planning on trying to get you to check in. [sorry for Internet weird stalking I really liked you when you first joined us and stood up for yourself]

That is very sweet...Thank you. Mrs. LadyJenna probably does not agree with you this morning, however!

Nice Early Morning Battle this morning....aren't those fun???

• Toni:: I just came over to page him too.  LadyJenna you should come play more often on S12!

"I will show you the kind of big sister I will be..."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards