Texas Babies

Daycare recommendations

We're looking for affordable daycare either in the Northeast (where we live) or in the Southside (where I work).  Any suggestions?  I go back to work January 7th (I know, cutting it close!) but I'm fairly certain that I will be able to bring DS to work if needed until a place opens up for him (I work in a non-profit maternity home for teen moms as a parenting teacher-- pretty easy to bring my own kid there every once in a while!)

Thanks!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 

Re: Daycare recommendations

• where  in the north east do you live?  i know some good ones but they are mostly in the blanco and de zavala area.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I live off of 35 and O'Connor.  At this point, we're just looking for daycare anywhere!  My husband actually works in the Northside, and would be the one picking up DS in the afternoons, so DeZavala/Blanco may work.

• Loading the player...
  • i Use Luv N Care, and cannot say enough how amazing it is. it is pricey, but with  the care she gets there it's worth it.everyone in the infant rooms are just the sweetest people.  there is one on Blanco near 1604 but right now the construction is hell to get there. and the Lockhill/Huebner one. those would be the two "closest" to you i believe, but check their site there are four total.

https://www.luvncarecenters.com

• Ugh, I need to start researching this too.....
  • I meant to research daycares while I was still pregnant, just never quite got around to it!

• hello ladies even though im the preschool teacher at our daycare i love going to our centers infant area. the teachers are so nice, they all have their own children, or have work with children for years. we r located on Prue rd in the medical center area. Just kids on Prue road
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"