Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Pretty sure its teething, but just in case...

My 6mo guy is all thrown off. His naps are all off if I can get him down to sleep at all, super fussy, drooling buckets, and everything goes into his mouth. 

My bigger concern is that he significantly reduced the amount he eats. Normally he will take 3 or 4 4oz bottles while I am at work and nurse 2-3 more times at home before bed. Today he only ate twice while I was at work and once at home. THAT"S IT. He didn't even want to eat when he woke up this morning. Is this normal?  

Re: Pretty sure its teething, but just in case...

• Sounds like teething! Do you notice pink cheeks slight temp raise? Other clues to teething. Dd had temps up to 100.5
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • At my house, that would be an ear infection.  Lo never wants to lay down, or eat when he has one and is screaming when he does either of those things.  Not saying your lo has one, it could definitely be teething, just giving you another suggestion. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • It could be either teething or an ear infection. I've had and am currently having experience with both. Is Lo pulling at all on ears???

If Lo is putting things up to mouth and drooling quite a bit, I would tend to say s/he is teething.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"