Health & Exercise
Options

another thought... double BOB stroller question

I have a soon to be two year old and baby due beginning of March. Used my BOB all the time for training with the first and am contemplating buying a double.  I had used the carseat attachment early on with my first and was able to start training earlier with her because of being able to keep her in the carseat while in the BOB.  Can you used the carseat in the double while the older child sits in the BOB?  

Re: another thought... double BOB stroller question

• Options
    I'm contemplating a double, too. I love my BOB, but not sure if iM going to make the splurge. I'm pretty certain I've seen people running on my boardwalk with the carseat attachment. I'm always scoping out strollers lol
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I LOVE my double!. I bought it used and it was my best baby purchase to date. I would have loved o get it new but couldn't justify spending 600 on a stroller. But in answer to your question there is an infant carseat adapter, but I'm not sure which car seats are compatible. I got it after my youngest was out of the infant seat. I do know it's not compatible with Baby Trend, unless they've changed it. Hope that helps.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was thinking about it too!  Kohls sells them and if u get an extra 30%  off it brings it down to about 465 plus tax or Amazon has them for about 480.00.  Just incase that is more along your budget.  My son will be 2.5 years old this August (due date) and we prob won't use it until he is 3.  I'm scared he won't sit in the stroller and be out of $$$
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    After reading your posts, I think I might wait, try the baby in the single and see how the running schedule plays out and how much I would use it.  Good luck deciding! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"