Babies on the Brain
Options

ETS needs you guys now ***Updated***

2»

Re: ETS needs you guys now ***Updated***

• Options

Stay snug, babies!  It's too cold to come out now, anyway.  Better safe and warm with mama.  

Praying for you, ETS.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Oh man. I am so happy to see this update this morning. Stay strong, ETS, you're doing amazing! Stay strong babies! At least one more week! 
     TTC#1 Since April 2011 
    BFP#1 5.23.12 C/P 4w4d 
    BFP #2 10.1.13
    EDD June 10, 2014
    imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lots of positive vibes headed to you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Still praying.
    Little Slick
    Born 6.26.10
    Forever a Family 11.26.12
  • Options

ETS, we are so proud of you!  You are doing a fantastic job keeping those babies safe.  And I'm sure you're crazy uncomfortable but I hope you stay that way for weeks to come!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hold on little ones! Still praying! Hang in there mama! You're doing great!

[spoiler] My Blog: Grow Baby Grow

BFP #1: 12/2009 m/c 1/2010 BFP #2: 6/2010 m/c 8/2010

BFP #3: 10/2011 ectopic 11/2011 (right tube removed, learned left tube was probably nonfunctional due to scar tissue from infection after m/c)

3 failed IUIs, IVF #1: 18R, 12M, 10F, 3 poor quality 5d embryos transferred= BFP #4!!!!!

Betas: 9dp5dt: 64 ~14dp5dt: 91 (expecting miscarriage, doubling time of 236 hours) ~16dp5dt: 200~18dp5dt: 500

First Ultrasound at 6w2d revealed two sacs, only one with a heartbeat

LK arrived after 42 weeks on August 14, 2013! Beautiful, healthy, and happy!

TTC#2: IVF booked for April 2015

Surprise BFP#5 February 19, 2015 EDD: November 2, 2015

Betas: 10dpo: 10, 14dpo: 77, 17dpo: 270

First Ultrasound at 5w1d showed a miracle UTE baby! And right ovary ovulation to left fallopian tube.

JD arrived at 38 weeks on October 20, 2015.

TTC #3: Since October 2017. BFP #6 July 2, 2018 EDD: March 16, 2019 [/spoiler]

• Options
    Our continued love and prayers for ETS and family. Baby A- hang in there, we can wait to meet you!
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Options
    ETS:  I was linked over here from the multiples board and have been following you during the weekend.  I was admitted at 24 weeks with my twins (different reasons) and basically told delivery was imminent.  So I can understand all you are feeling right now.  Every single day counts. Those days turn into weeks and every week increases your babies odds.  It's scary as hell but keep positive and keep hoping. I am friends with moms who had 24 weekers and even though they have had a good share of struggles, they are definitely thriving now.  In my case I was able to get to 28 weeks which was much farther than anyone expect in the beginning. I will be keeping you and babies in thoughts.  Praying and hoping you are in for a very long stay on bed rest! 
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"