Single Parents

Finding out Baby's Gender TODAY!!!

I finally get to find out if I'll be having a sweet baby girl or boy today and I am so anxious and excited! I'm also somewhat nervous (hopefully thats normal).

2 more hours to go! Ugghhh this has been such a long day already! Wink

Re: Finding out Baby's Gender TODAY!!!

• Yay! soo... what are you having? A boy or a girl?!
  • imagemel1987:
    Yay! soo... what are you having? A boy or a girl?!

Its a baby boy!!!! :)

• Loading the player...
  • imageLcherry937:

imagemel1987:

Awww! So exciting! Any names in mind?
  • imagemel1987:
    imageLcherry937:

imagemel1987:

Awww! So exciting! Any names in mind?

Ha, no not a clue! I had a girls name picked out because I was sooo sure I was having a girl and boom, definitely not a girl! :) At least I still have plenty of time!

• Congratulations! I browse the single parenting board often, if you don't mind me asking, did you invite BD to find out the baby's gender? It's ok if you don't answer. I'm excited for you though. I'm having a boy too.
  • image1stLO13:
    Congratulations! I browse the single parenting board often, if you don't mind me asking, did you invite BD to find out the baby's gender? It's ok if you don't answer. I'm excited for you though. I'm having a boy too.

I definitely don't mind you asking. No I didn't invite him. He made it pretty clear that he doesn't want to be involved from the beginning and I have spoken to him only once since he initially said that and that was when he heard I was starting to tell people I was expecting and he made sure to let me know he was still uninterested. It's definitely his loss!

Congrats to you too on your baby boy! When are you due?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"