Working Moms

Primrose tuition cost?

A brand new daycare was built by us and I am very interested in it.  However I don't really want to go take a tour if it is out of our pricerange. 

If you have experience with the Primrose school- can you let me know what the cost was? 

We pay 275 right now a week.  

A kiss he will never forget- Disney World 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Primrose tuition cost?

• My DS was at primrose in their newborn class and we paid $260 a week. Their original tuition for that class was $280 a week but they had a special since they had just opened.

Definitely worth checking out.  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I took a tour with them and it was $265 for the toddler class.  It probably depends on location, though, and it might have gone up a bit since we went on the tour last year.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I see you're in mn. One just opened by us in Chanhassen. I called and for an infant it's $350 a week (5 days).
  • imagecltk12:
    I see you're in mn. One just opened by us in Chanhassen. I called and for an infant it's $350 a week (5 days).

Oops. I see you're lo is 2 so infant costs isn't what you're looking for, but you can call and ask without taking a tour. 

• We are in 3-4 yr old room x 2 at 494/week in a state not far from you ;) (I don't believe they give a 2nd child discount so I guess this ("preschool room") is $247/week for this room. I can't remember what the 2 1/2 -3 yr old room ("early preschool") was...)
  • imagecltk12:

imagecltk12:
    I see you're in mn. One just opened by us in Chanhassen. I called and for an infant it's $350 a week (5 days).

Oops. I see you're lo is 2 so infant costs isn't what you're looking for, but you can call and ask without taking a tour. 

I'm not familiar with Primrose but I will say that if an infant class is $350 than a toddler class price would be a bit less.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks for the info ladies! I will call them and check it out.  It seems comparable to what we are already paying, so it would be worth the call. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• I know th ep and chan prices. Are you looking at Edina? What age range? 
  • imagekmpls:
    I know th ep and chan prices. Are you looking at Edina? What age range? 

yup Edina.  LO is 2 1/2 years old

Pregnancy Ticker

• Ep/chan is $350 infant, preschool $330, age 3-4 is $290.

If I remember right it starts high, goes down then high again for preschool.

They were more than I wanted to pay for 2 kids. Childcare is so expensive here!

Are you not happy with your center? 

• imagekmpls:

Ep/chan is $350 infant, preschool $330, age 3-4 is $290.

If I remember right it starts high, goes down then high again for preschool.

They were more than I wanted to pay for 2 kids. Childcare is so expensive here!

Are you not happy with your center? 

On a scale of 1-10, I'm at about a 7.  There has just been a lot of teacher turnover lately and even some director turnover and I have been watching them build the new primrose center on my daily drive.  So, I have considered checking them out.    We'll see what happens

Pregnancy Ticker

• I love Primrose! I'm in FL so I know it varies by location. It was about $25 or so more per week than the other centers around here. It was well worth it in my opinion. Its a franchise here, so there has been no Director turnover and I haven't had any experience with teacher turnover but she's only been going for 5 months. 

Lillian April 17, 2012
  • A lot depends on location, I looked at one in a suburb of Dallas and it was $265/wk for a newborn. We moved to Chicago a suburb and it was $325. Call and ask.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"