Minnesota Babies

Eagan DC??

Hi Everyone!

I'm new here! H and I are thinking about TTC soon, but I'm in graduate school - so it's important for us to find some reliable, safe, and reasonably priced DC until I finish school and we have more than one income again. This is the major issue keeping us from TTC yet. Does anyone know any good places, or have a good estimate of how much DC costs in the area?

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Eagan DC??

• Most places likely aren't going to be able to tell you if they'll have an opening when they don't have a confirmed date from you, like a due date or your start date.   Infant daycare spots are harder to come by, moreso in a home setting than in a center.

As far as pricing goes, inhome places average $100-175/wk for full time.  Centers run $275-350/wk. 

Another mom had posted this link awhile back and I found it useful in my daycare search.

https://www.clalliance.net/

user: university       password: minnesota

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Just a note that there is quite the range for in-home daycares in terms of price. We pay $210 per week in a St. Paul suburb.  Since the PP had a lower range, I thought I'd let you know that there are many out there that are also higher than that.  It's about finding the place that feels best for your family:) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"