June 2012 Moms
Options

NBR: Online Shopping

So I love love love shopping online. Usually, anytime that I find time to go shopping in store, I have AJ with me, and she isn't usually so patient. I do most of my shopping online, with the exception of food and clothing. I'm kind of wanting to shop for clothes online, but I don't know of any real good online clothing stores. I hate weeding through amazon for clothes. Maybe I don't know what exact keywords I should be using, but I generally have to look at a lot of crap before I can find a single decent piece I like. Anyhow, does anybody here shop for clothes online? Where have you found that you like that has an easy return policy and perahps even free shipping? We're taking AJ to meet her family over in the UK this summer and plan on visiting a few other countries, so I want to have a couple cute summer pieces of clothing. TIA
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NBR: Online Shopping

• Options
    if I shop online for myself or DS I like to order from Nordstrom. They always have free shipping and easy return at the stores. Might not work if you don't have a Nordstrom near you.
    Oh and baby gap online free shipping over 50 and easy returns in store. Hth
  • Options

I shop online alot . I like Khols, if you have a coupon and order enough for free shipping its great. Thred up is cool for 12 months and older.  Also the basic Carters and Childrens place I have had no problem with returns. 

Side note do you use ebates before shopping online. I'm so mad I never joined earlier.. its a free site that if you click the store link through them they give you cash back. I got my first check last week! I tell everyone about it now! Even if its a couple dollars over time it adds up! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have shopped online with Kohl's as well, but I have mixed feelings about it. On the positive side, they are pretty open to taking back anything without question. On the down side, it seemed like the last time I returned something they only gave me back the current sale price rather than what I paid for it, even though it was NWT, returned within about a week of receiving it, and I had even paid for it with a Kohl's card. I got distracted with DS fussing so I didn't pursue the matter, but it was disappointing.

• Options
    imageforestdancer:

I shop online alot . I like Khols, if you have a coupon and order enough for free shipping its great. Thred up is cool for 12 months and older.  Also the basic Carters and Childrens place I have had no problem with returns. 

Side note do you use ebates before shopping online. I'm so mad I never joined earlier.. its a free site that if you click the store link through them they give you cash back. I got my first check last week! I tell everyone about it now! Even if its a couple dollars over time it adds up! 

I've wondered about Ebates. Its is really worth it? How much online shopping do you do, and was the check substantial? I shop online a LOT, but its mainly on Amazon. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I receive around $100/QTR from Ebates for Shopping online..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"