Indiana Babies

Preggers and Moving to Fishers

Hey everyone!

We JUST found out we're pregnant with baby #2 and we're moving to the Fishers area from Chicago. I would love recommendations for a great OB in the Fishers/Fortville area and your thoughts on what hospitals are best for delivery. We've had one child in Chicago, so I totally know what we would do here, but I know absolutely nothing about Indy!

Help!

Thanks!

Re: Preggers and Moving to Fishers

• Congratulations on baby #2!  I delivered at IU North in Carmel and liked it there, but after looking on Google Maps if you're closer to Fortville, then it would be about 30 minutes away from you.  Maybe you could check in Noblesville?  I don't know much about that side of town.  Good luck finding an OB!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Congrats! Indiana is a wonderful place to live. This is my first pregnancy, but I really love my OB/GYN. I see Dr. Catherine Hilliker. Her clinic is out of St. Vincent Carmel, but you can deliver at IU North too if you prefer. My husband and I toured both and decided on St. V's. They have a level 3 NICU and just remodled their maternity area and it is wonderful. They've really thought of everythig there. I live in Lawrence and the drive isn't bad at all, just a straight shot up Meridian from 465. Good luck on the search!
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome and congrats! We live downtown so I'm not much help with recommendation but I'm always glad to see new faces on the board!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Hi! I'm 6 mo preg with #2 and have a 3 yr old son. We live in Fishers and my OB is at American Health Network at IU Health North Hospital in Carmel. It is a little bit of a drive though. I am very happy with the IU Health network. They just built a new facility - IU Saxony in Fishers. However, you may want to look in to Community North Hospital in Indianapolis or St. Vincent Hospital (Fishers). Find me on FB or email me and I can help with any questions you might have! www.facebook.com/angelamarie19 or angela_marie19@yahoo.com

Angela Hetrick

• Hi!  We live in Fishers too--the east side of i69.  I love my OB Dr. Karen West of Kiley and Henderzahs Practice.  She's in the Community Network and they have 2 locations, one off Olio Rd. and the other at Community North Hospital Complex.  I had pre-term labor and other complications and she was awesome!  I delivered at Community North.  They have a terrific NICU where my baby was for 4 days.  Good luck and welcome to the area!  

--Sarah (hammy_711@yahoo.com) 

• imageashtonsword:
    Congrats! Indiana is a wonderful place to live. This is my first pregnancy, but I really love my OB/GYN. I see Dr. Catherine Hilliker. Her clinic is out of St. Vincent Carmel, but you can deliver at IU North too if you prefer. My husband and I toured both and decided on St. V's. They have a level 3 NICU and just remodled their maternity area and it is wonderful. They've really thought of everythig there. I live in Lawrence and the drive isn't bad at all, just a straight shot up Meridian from 465. Good luck on the search!

dr Hilliker delivered me at iU north and she was awesome- the experience was outstanding.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"