Ohio Babies

Anyone out there?

Are there any Toledo people using this board? I'm currently TTC and would love to chat with any ladies who have some thoughts on local hospitals/doctors, etc. I only have one friend who has kids (she lives in Buffalo), and one interested in kids (and she is planning on starting till next summer). Just curious if anyone is reading this board!!

AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Anyone out there?

• we had ours at toledo hospital in may ad love our ob at suforest ob/gyn.  lots of people also love the all women group in maumee.
  • I had my son at Toledo Hospital and they do a great job.  I also go to Maumee OBGYN and they are all great (I saw most of them at some point b/c I was in the hospital with preterm labor and they all rounded on me).

I've heard good things about Sunforrest also. And Donna Augustine, CNM is great, lots of people use her as well.

We are going to be TTC #2 starting this month. I've noticed that not many people post on this board, I just check it every once in a while. 

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Hey!!! I was ttc for over 2 years. We finally went to Dr. Karnitis at Toledo Hospital and did 2 rounds of IUI. I must tell you what I expected in price was NOT the case. The IUI was about 500 or so... not bad considering!!! and Dr. Karnitis is amazing! He spends like an hour with you explaining the process. He made it comfortable and while it was not intimate in the sense of how you would want to create life, it was still amazing. 

If you would like to talk more pm me and I will send you my number :) 

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I currently go to Maumee OB GYN and I love the group, very good group and they only deliver at The Toledo Hospital which in my opinion is a great choice since they have a NICU. (just in case)
  • Hello! Ttc and planning a home both with mothers own out of Temperance, mi. my normal dr is Rhee from maumee group. She's pretty amazing. Toledo hospital has the phenomenal nicu if needed!!
  • Unfortunately I don't live IN Toledo, but rather that was the closest city to me that was on the list lol I live an hour away and am having my baby in Bellevue. I was starting to wonder if there was anyone out there myself lol
  • I see I'm late to this game and you are already pregnant!! Congrats! Just a little ahead of me! I go to Dr. DeRosa at Sunforest OB and deliver at Toledo Hospital. This is #3 for DH and me.
    TTC #1 Since January 2007. After 2 1/2 years of infertility, we welcomed our Alexa Marie on November 26, 2009!! TTC #2 since November 2010. Cycle #2- clomid 100 mg. BFP!!! TTC #3 since November 2012. Surprise!! No meds, BFP on 11/17! BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm due in late July :) My OB/GYN is in Perrysburg and I'll be delivering at St. Charles in Oregon... This is our 1st so we're pretty excited!
  • I will be testing next week, and if I'm pregnant, will be due in October with our 2nd. I wish this board was more active :(
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I wish it was more active here as well. I keep checking in hopes of more posts. Good luck testing next week!!
    TTC #1 Since January 2007. After 2 1/2 years of infertility, we welcomed our Alexa Marie on November 26, 2009!! TTC #2 since November 2010. Cycle #2- clomid 100 mg. BFP!!! TTC #3 since November 2012. Surprise!! No meds, BFP on 11/17! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Im from Toledo. I currently live toward Holland and I delivered at Toledo hospital. I think it was a wonderful experience and all the nurses were extremely nice and caring. I wen't to Maumee obgyn and had Dr. Chris Kanios and she was awesome I loved her. She was easy to get ahold of and answered all my questions. I hope this helped :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sorry I didnt realize how old this post was lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"