Colorado Babies

another GTKY :)

Which area of Colorado are you from?

Tell me about your kids /or if you're TTC:

Are you a native /or where did you move here from?

Favorite thing about being pregnant/or what are you looking forward to most:

And Favorite color :   

Re: another GTKY :)

• Which area of Colorado are you from?    Parker

Tell me about your kids /or if you're TTC: we are currently TTC #1

Are you a native /or where did you move here from? We just moved from PA

Favorite thing about being pregnant/or what are you looking forward to most:  I'm looking forward to feeling a baby kick from the inside

And Favorite color : purple!

• Which area of Colorado are you from?   I'm from Longmont, but live in Morrison now (temporarily, we will look for houses in the summer). 

Tell me about your kids /or if you're TTC: We have a 12 month old boy, Brooks, and are TTC.

Are you a native /or where did you move here from? Yes, I was born in Wheat Ridge at the same hospital as my husband, and my son!

Favorite thing about being pregnant/or what are you looking forward to most: My favorite thing about my last pregnancy was the anticipation of meeting the baby. We didn't know the sex, so I spent a lot of time imagining the baby.

And Favorite color : It changes all the time, but right now it's kelly green!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • 1.) I live in Arvada, lived in Denver for 7 years and Fort Collins for 3 years before that.

2.) I have one daughter, Lilah, born 11-22-12.  She is a clone of my husband.  SCARY!

3.) I am not a native.  I was born in California and grew up in Kansas.

4.) Favorite thing about being pregnant was always being with my daughter.  I'm looking forward to finishing my sewing project (crib bumpers).

5.) Favorite color:  Don't really have one but I tend to wear lots of red, turquois, white and purple.  Pretty much the jewel tones.

Live life to the fullest and love like you've never been hurt or heartbroken. image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Which area of Colorado are you from?
    Highlands ranch
    Tell me about your kids /or if you're TTC:
    Our first comes in July!
    Are you a native /or where did you move here from?
    Native, and so is DH. We have TONS of family here
    Favorite thing about being pregnant/or what are you looking forward to most:
    Feeling the baby move. I'm not excited about getting huge and delivery terrifies me!!
    And Favorite color : Red
    1. Which area of Colorado are you from?
      - we live in Thornton (north metro area)
    2. Tell me about your kids /or if you're TTC:
      - We're due in mid may, and the peanut is going to be our first. We're not finding out what we're having, so it'll be a fun surprise.
    3. Are you a native /or where did you move here from?
      - We moved here almost 3 years ago now from San Francisco. Originally I'm from Hawaii though.
    4. Favorite thing about being pregnant/or what are you looking forward to most:
      - Hmmmm, this is a tough one! I think my favorite thing about being pregnant at the moment is knitting a sleep sack that the wee one can use. I'm looking forward to seeing him/her use it!
    5. And Favorite color:
      - I like both yellow and blue.
  • Which area of Colorado are you from?    Golden

Tell me about your kids /or if you're TTC: First baby due May 31st

Are you a native /or where did you move here from? We moved from NEOhio

Favorite thing about being pregnant/or what are you looking forward to most:I love that people just LOVE pregnant people.  I just feel like I am treated so well by everyone from the UPS man to my boss!

And Favorite color : Green

• I love these! :)  

1.) I am currently living in Colorado Springs- North area

2.) I have one daughter who will be nine May 25th, her name is Makenzie! She is in third grade now, she plays soccer and we just started her in basketball. Makenzie's father and I have a split parenting arrangement through the courts so we are doing the 5, 2, 2, 5 split. I have her on Monday, Tuesday, and every other weekend- her dad has her Wednesday, Thursday, and every other weekend. We split holidays and we each have two weeks uninterrupted time during the summer, a week each during Christmas. This transition was difficult for all of us in the beginning, but we've adjusted beautifully, and it's nice to have a tiny break at times, so I think our situation works out great.

My DH (Kyle) has a nephew named Carter who is six. Carter's grandparents raise him so we take him a lot of time when we have Kenzie. He and Kenzie fight and play as normal siblings do, but they are so cute together. Kenzie helps Carter with his reading and I think its the cutest thing!

Kyle (DH) and I are also expecting a little girl (Kiya Mae) April 9th which oddly enough is mine and Kyle's 1 year anniversary and opening day for baseball! :) We wasted no time lol but we're both very excited! Our theme for our baby shower is baseball due to the double significance. For a first time father, Kyle has been such a wonderful partner through this pregnancy for me. I feel so lucky and blessed!

3.) I was born in Honolulu, HI however, my parents divorced when I was four. We moved around a lot, but we have resided in Colorado the longest. I think Colorado Springs is a great place to raise a family.

4.) My favorite thing about being pregnant is feeling her move and kick me! I have been fortunate with both my girls to carry well and maintain my energy so I feel great! My DH also encourages and compliments me daily so I feel beautiful and confident! I'm definitely looking forward to sharing and experiencing the embrace of our new baby in a couple months! WE CAN'T WAIT!!!

5.) My favorite color is Pink

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagekbeamer25:

I love these! :)  

1.) I am currently living in Colorado Springs- North area

2.) I have one daughter who will be nine May 25th, her name is Makenzie! She is in third grade now, she plays soccer and we just started her in basketball. Makenzie's father and I have a split parenting arrangement through the courts so we are doing the 5, 2, 2, 5 split. I have her on Monday, Tuesday, and every other weekend- her dad has her Wednesday, Thursday, and every other weekend. We split holidays and we each have two weeks uninterrupted time during the summer, a week each during Christmas. This transition was difficult for all of us in the beginning, but we've adjusted beautifully, and it's nice to have a tiny break at times, so I think our situation works out great.

My DH (Kyle) has a nephew named Carter who is six. Carter's grandparents raise him so we take him a lot of time when we have Kenzie. He and Kenzie fight and play as normal siblings do, but they are so cute together. Kenzie helps Carter with his reading and I think its the cutest thing!

Kyle (DH) and I are also expecting a little girl (Kiya Mae) April 9th which oddly enough is mine and Kyle's 1 year anniversary and opening day for baseball! :) We wasted no time lol but we're both very excited! Our theme for our baby shower is baseball due to the double significance. For a first time father, Kyle has been such a wonderful partner through this pregnancy for me. I feel so lucky and blessed!

3.) I was born in Honolulu, HI however, my parents divorced when I was four. We moved around a lot, but we have resided in Colorado the longest. I think Colorado Springs is a great place to raise a family.

4.) My favorite thing about being pregnant is feeling her move and kick me! I have been fortunate with both my girls to carry well and maintain my energy so I feel great! My DH also encourages and compliments me daily so I feel beautiful and confident! I'm definitely looking forward to sharing and experiencing the embrace of our new baby in a couple months! WE CAN'T WAIT!!!

5.) My favorite color is Pink

Yay for Hawaii (sorry, that's where I'm from). And, my SIL's husband does the same 5,2,2,5 split with his ex and has been for the last 10+ years and they think it's a great arrangement as well.  

• Which area of Colorado are you from? Littleton

Tell me about your kids /or if you're TTC: I have two daughters, Penelope turned 2 in Nov and Layla just turned 7 months. They are a handful!

Are you a native /or where did you move here from? I'm originally from north Florida. I lived there my entire life and couldn't wait to get out! We've been here for 2 months.

Favorite thing about being pregnant/or what are you looking forward to most: My favorite thing about being pregnant was the positive energy, people are just happy around a pregnant lady!

And Favorite color: purple or blue

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Which area of Colorado are you from? WestminsterTell me about your kids /or if you're TTC: I currently have no children, but I am a little over 11 weeks pregnant now.Are you a native /or where did you move here from? My Father was in the army, so we moved around a bit.  When I was 12 we moved to Colorado Springs, after college I moved to Denver in the Cherry Creek area and just a year and a half ago we moved to Westminster near Stanley Lake. Favorite thing about being pregnant/or what are you looking forward to most: I am really looking forward to creating a life with my child.  Being able to see the world again, all new and shiny.And Favorite color:  Yellow or Pink
  • Which area of Colorado are you from? Castle Rock, but we are moving to Steamboat Springs this summer.

Tell me about your kids /or if you're TTC: I have a 3 year old son, and just found out we are expecting number 2 in September!

Are you a native /or where did you move here from? I have lived here for almost 9 years, moved here from Florida, and am originally from South Louisiana.

Favorite thing about being pregnant/or what are you looking forward to most: I am excited for summer pregnancy fashion! And all of the amazing feelings when the baby moves, even the painful ones!

And Favorite color :Blues and Greens

• Which area of Colorado are you from? We currently live in Thornton.

Tell me about your kids /or if you're TTC: This baby will be our first.

Are you a native /or where did you move here from? I'm a native I grew up in Westminster. My husband is from Pittsburgh.

Favorite thing about being pregnant/or what are you looking forward to most: So far I don't think being pregnant is much fun. Maybe that will change once I'm further along, or maybe I'm just looking forward to not being pregnant and having the baby here.

And Favorite color : Blue
  • imageEshugars:
    Which area of Colorado are you from? We currently live in Thornton. Tell me about your kids /or if you're TTC: This baby will be our first. Are you a native /or where did you move here from? I'm a native I grew up in Westminster. My husband is from Pittsburgh. Favorite thing about being pregnant/or what are you looking forward to most: So far I don't think being pregnant is much fun. Maybe that will change once I'm further along, or maybe I'm just looking forward to not being pregnant and having the baby here. And Favorite color : Blue

Where in Thornton are you? That's where we are! How far along are you in your pregnancy? I hope it gets better for you.

• We live in north Thornton off 136th. I work in Boulder and Husband works in Aurora so it's a good compromise. I'm only 14 weeks right now so far I just kind of feel like a mess.

Where do you live in Thornton? Do you like the area?
  • We're off 136th too! I love it up here. We lived in Aurora with my SIL and her family for a couple months when we first moved to CO, but moved up here shortly after that. We actually want to move a little farther north so we can have some land, but for now this'll work.

I know for me it got better in the second tri for sure. I started getting more energy and pretty much felt normal except for daily headaches. I'm at almost 25 weeks now and the aches and pains have started up some, but overall the last 2-3 months were definitely when I felt the most like myself. Once you start LOOKING pregnant and start to feel your little one moving around some, it totally changes your perspective. Hang in there! If you ever need to rant or complain, we're here for ya!

• Which area of Colorado are you from? Colorado Springs (NE side)

Tell me about your kids /or if you're TTC: I have a 14 yr old son from a previous marriage who lives with me but visits his dad in Texas during the summer and share other holidays.  I am also pregnant with my second child (another boy) but this is DH's first.  He has been a part of DS's life since he was 3 but this will be a big change for him having a newborn in his life.  I know he will be a great dad since he has already proven to me by the love and care he has shown DS.    We are due May 7th.  We have waited quite a while for LO and are truly blessed to finally add to our little family.  We also have one fur baby a German Short Hair Pointer who thinks she is the baby  of the family seeing as she is so spoiled.  

Are you a native /or where did you move here from? I am originally from Texas and moved here almost three years ago. I absolutely love it here and hope I never have to move back to Texas.

Favorite thing about being pregnant/or what are you looking forward to most:  The experience this time around is so different.  Having the love and support of DH truly makes this pregnancy so much easier.  Seeing the excitement on his face every time he feels LO moving around and being able to share that moment with him is the greatest feeling in the world.  The one thing I am looking forward to most is seeing DH hold our son for the first time.  He vowed he would never hold anyone's baby until it was his own so this will be a huge first for him and I can't wait for that special moment.

And Favorite color :   Purple

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"