Dads & Dads-to-be

Snoogle pregnancy body pillow!

To my fellow dads to be, 

The snoogle body pillow is a must for your pregnant wife! The best $70 I have spent!!! My wife absolutely loves it and I gained many "Cool points". If you want to make her smile, comfortable and less irritable with you, I suggest looking into purchasing one. You can buy them at Babies R Us, and pretty much any store that carries a variety of baby items and maternity. 

Re: Snoogle pregnancy body pillow!

• According to his bio, he's in construction and may just be wanting to share a positive purchase he found for his wife.
  • imageColtsdad:
    According to his bio, he's in construction and may just be wanting to share a positive purchase he found for his wife.

Kinda seems like the snoogle got him some action.... just sayin'  lol   I don't think the pillow would be that helpful until further on in the pregnancy but that's just my brilliant opinion.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Its even cheaper on Amazon, BTW. My husband bought me one when I was about 17 weeks, and I hadn't slept that good in SO long. I still use it not that I'm not pregnant anymore. I even find my husband snuggling it sometimes. haha! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageonlymeggan:

imageColtsdad:
    According to his bio, he's in construction and may just be wanting to share a positive purchase he found for his wife.

Kinda seems like the snoogle got him some action.... just sayin'  lol   I don't think the pillow would be that helpful until further on in the pregnancy but that's just my brilliant opinion.

He never said he got any action, he said it got him "cool points".

• imageColtsdad:
    imageonlymeggan:

imageColtsdad:

He never said he got any action, he said it got him "cool points".

Maybe cool points can be exchanged for action.

• Not to continue the Snoogle conspiracy, but we got one a few months ago and my wife said it makes sleeping much easier.  It was somewhat expensive at Babies R Us, around $60-70 or so.  As for the cool points/action points, he hasn't helped (or hurt for that matter), it is somewhat strange to sleep with a large pillow separating you and your wife when you want to spoon. I'm a software engineer, not affiliated with Snoogle...other than the fact we have one.
  • My wife loves hers.  I like it because it lets her sleep, but I hate it because I get less space in the bed and get hit with a huge pillow in the middle of the night.  But she sleeps so I'll take it.

• My wife used her body pillow every night during the 2nd and 3rd trimester.  She could not sleep without it.

• Wait...are cool points actually sex or do you exchange them for sex. I'm so confused....

Is snoogle code word for sex? 

Someone please clarify....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • No, I do not own or work for Snoogle...lol.. I could care less if the snoogle pillow factory burned to the ground! I was just offering advice and an idea for fellow dads looking for a gift for there expecting wives. The "Cool Points" has nothing to do with sex! Basically it was the thought of buying the pillow to make her feel comfortable, so she was happy and thought it was cool I thought of something that pertained to her. Now with that be said, It was a great night for me! 
  • I'm disappointed that the Cool Points can't be exchanged for anything.  I was hoping to implement a similar system.

• imagePrime:
    I'm disappointed that the Cool Points can't be exchanged for anything.  I was hoping to implement a similar system.

Like 3000 cool points can be redeemed to get out of 1 diaper change?  Would be an interesting concept, but I have a feeling that as soon as cool points get exchanged for something tangible, either their ease of obtaining, or quantity given out at a single time would drastically reduce.

• Sorry to dissapoint you Prime, however by giving that to her, I was able to watch an entire day of football and drink beer without being disturbed! I like your idea and I'm sure a system could be made up, kind along the line of what Colt said. "Honey I bought you a neck massager and here is breakfast in bed" "BAM" 50 points exchanged for a day of football and beer with the guys!... haha.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"