Georgia Babies
Options

Where to buy gently used cloth diapers?

Hi everyone - Does anyone know if there are good second-hand stores around the city (I live in L5P/Candler Park, but work in Buckhead and am frequently in Gwinnett as well) that sell used cloth diapers at a good price? I am planning to CD, and would like to start building up a stash but don't want to break the bank.

I have looked on Ebay, Craigslist, etc, but am a little wary of buying them sight unseen.

If you know of any stores that sell new cloth diapers at a good price, that wold be great too!

imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Where to buy gently used cloth diapers?

• Options
    There are two very good consignment sales coming up in the Atlanta area, All4Kids, and Rhea Lana.  I'm not sure if either of them sell cloth diapers, but it might be something to look into.  I've been going to All4Kids for years now and I've always been Really pleased with the quality of things I've bought there, they are strict on screening their items for stains/tears/etc.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I don't know about any stores, but you can check out these websites. 

https://www.diaperswappers.com

https://clothdiapertrader.com

Also, I started with Flips and love them. I found them a little cheaper to get started because you use the same cover, and just change the inserts each time. I started with just 2 covers and several inserts. There's also lots of coops on facebook that frequently do cloth diaper buys and you can get them really cheap

After 2years TTC and 1yr,2mo waiting for an adoption match, our blessing is here!

"You may not have my eyes or smile, but from that very first moment you had my heart"Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Surprise BFP made our family complete!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I don't know of any places locally that sell them used, but my favorite place online to get them is Spots Corner.  Almost all of my used CDs have come from there, and I've never been ripped off.  

https://hyenacart.com/stores/Spots_corner/index.php?category=1 

• Options
    I second Diaper Swappers.  That's where I sold my CD stash.  I posted pictures of everything, which most people do.  I would venture that that's where most people sell their diapers so you'll probably find some sellers in the Metro ATL area.  I sold some of my diapers to one girl who was local and we just met up to make the exchange.  I think it's pretty common.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Thank you! I will definitely check out those sites and the consignment sales - I LOVE consignment sales!
    imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Hey! I sent you a PM with some info.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"