Babies on the Brain
Options

Newbie, Baby Fever and being a Military Mama

So I'm a newbie her. I'm 26 and I've been married to my Naval Aviator for 1.5 years. We've been in the Navy almost 4 years and we've been together 7.5 years. My biological clock recently started ticking one day. Our original plan was to wait until after our first deployment to have kids, but lately I think that's been thrown out the window. I guess mainly I just wanted to hear from other military wives about how they knew it was the right time to start a family. Between deployments, moving all over the place and the general danger of my husbands' job I feel like this decision is a little more complicated than I expected.

Advice? 

DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::

Re: Newbie, Baby Fever and being a Military Mama

• Options
    You might get more replies on the Military Families board. 
    imageimage
    7,065/13,000=54.3%
    Started TTC in June 2008. Not bothering any more.

Bonafide thread killah
  • Options

Yeah, I agree with PP. You should check out the military families board.

But I also wanted to say that my sister is in the army, and she is pregnant with her first. She's currently stationed overseas. The situation is bitter-sweet because all of the family really wishes we could see the baby frequently and play a big part in its life, but obviously the sweet far outweighs the bitter because we're just so happy to have a new member of the family!

No advice. Just wanted to tell you my sister's in a similar situation. Good luck on whatever you do!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks, I'll move it to the military board.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"