Colorado Babies

Any Spring expecting 1st time moms in the Longmont area?

Hi everyone,

We just recently moved to Colorado and to Longmont about a year ago, so I'm lacking in the friend and female support department. I would love to meet some new people in the area. I plan on joining some Longmont meetups for mom's after I have the baby, but there doesn't seem to be much for expecting/1st time mom's. Hope to meet some of you!

Laura

Re: Any Spring expecting 1st time moms in the Longmont area?

• I'm not quite in Longmont, but I love it up there, we're contemplating moving up that way at some point. We live in north Thornton, so Longmont isn't too far from us! I'd love to connect :)
  • About 45 minutes south in Golden here but would love to connect as well.  In the same boat and have found the same thing...not a lot of mom groups or anything here in town.

How long have you been in Colorado?

• Loading the player...
  • Hi Laura,

I'll keep my ears open for you. I am from Longmont and still have friends there. I'll see if anyone is interested in a meet up. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hello, I am 11 weeks along and moved to Colorado about a year and a half ago. Limited girlfriend support as well. My husband and I live in Johnstown, so if you want some girl support I am here.
  • I know you posted this a while back, but I just saw it! I'm up in Fort Collins, just moved back from NC. I'm also a first timer and I'd love to connect also:)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"