Pre-School and Daycare

Does your LO like banana bread?

I have my 3rd snack day at preschool coming up and I'm trying to think of what to bring. I'm a little nervous bc last time most of the kids didn't like what I brought....mini berry muffins. Is banana bread a safe bet? I was thinking of bringing that along with carrot sticks.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Does your LO like banana bread?

• My kids LOVE it, but it's very messy, the floor is always covered in crumbs by the time they're finished.

GSx1 - 05/13/2013
    GSx2 for T&B - EDD 6/21/2015 - They're having a GIRL!

babybaby
    BabyGaga
  • He does but he's also not picky, especially when it comes to breads and baked goods. He would have been all over the berry muffins.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMrsWindyCity:
    He does but he's also not picky, especially when it comes to breads and baked goods. He would have been all over the berry muffins.

i was SHOCKED that the kids didn't like those muffins!  I made a ton bc I was sure kids would devour them....dh was happy bc there were so many leftover! Lol. Most of the kids wouldn't even try them, I couldn't believe it. Now I'm super paranoid!! Hahaha 

• My son loves it!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm not sure if my daughter would like banana bread. I don't care for it, so we never have it. She would have loved the berry muffins, though. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Both my  sons (4yo and 13mo) LOVE banana bread! The loaf only lasts a few days because they want it for breakfast and snack till it is all gone. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • My kids love monkey food! Exclude nuts on top in case there are any allergies. I found if I use a cookie cutter to make a shape DD will try anything. Muffins look like cupcakes so I'm surprised some children were not even willing to try it.

You could alway buy bananas and another fruit if you are unsure the bread will be a hit.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DD loves banana bread.  She would have loved the mini berry muffins, too.
  • Well, I'll give the banana bread a try! If this is a miss too then I'm going to stick crackers, cheese grapes for the rest of our snack days! Lol

• Both of my kids love banana bread.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • LOL, I'm bringing berry muffins tomorrow.  

Yep, my son loves banana bread.  Throw a few chocolate chips in there too if you want, yum! 

• My kids are weird then. They would not like berry muffins or banana bread... but love grapes, crackers, and cheese!
    Boy 1 2/06 - Boy 2 12/07 - Boy 3 9/09
  • My DS would eat it, but my DD doesn't like any muffins or breads.
  • Yes! If we make banana bread, the whole loaf is gone within the day.
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"