International Bumpies
Options

Yeah Sobeys!!!! (Canada)

Just found out today Sobeys (the grocery store chain) that has a program call Baby Be Healthy, I signed up and I got a bunch of pamphlets, coupons and free prenatal vitamins for up to two years. This worked out so well I kept meaning to buy some as we will start TTC after March!!! Just had to share.

Re: Yeah Sobeys!!!! (Canada)

• Options
    Dont forget to use your online coupons as well, they link up to your card and you get more points on them as well. Do you have the other freebie sites bookmarked.
  • Options

imagegimmietimmies:
    Dont forget to use your online coupons as well, they link up to your card and you get more points on them as well. Do you have the other freebie sites bookmarked.

Thanks for the reminder but I am in Atlantic Canada so we don't have the Club Sobeys points. We have Airmiles and they can't give Airmiles on items from the Pharmacy so they didn't even ask for my number. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    No air miles at the Sobeys here, but the points add up fast than air miles I've noticed. I think you guys miss on a lot of deals.
  • Options
    I'm not a regular sobey's shopper, but I could be swayed....  how do I find out more about the baby program?  do I already have to be a member of their points program?
    *** DS born February 21, 2013 - Toronto, Canada  ***
    imageimage
  • Options

Nope, you can sign up seperately. I tend to shop at Superstore/No Frills (Zehrs, etc) because the prices are better, but if there is a sal)e and extra points special I'll go. I also convert my Esso Extra points to Sobeys (and HBC points to Esso') so I get points on Sobeys faster and use it for cash off. It adds up quickly.

https://www.sobeyspharmacy.com/bbh

Here's the info. There's also a few more freebie programs around. I ebf'd, but signed up for Nestle Baby as well. They send out all sorts, including a diaper bag and a can of formula (I donated to the food bank).

• Options
    imagemary35699:

imagegimmietimmies:

Thanks for the reminder but I am in Atlantic Canada so we don't have the Club Sobeys points. We have Airmiles and they can't give Airmiles on items from the Pharmacy so they didn't even ask for my number. 

Really? I am also in Atlantic Canada and they always ask for my Airmiles when I pick up my free prenatals. I get 1 point every time. I am in Hali.  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 
    VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    What ?! no way, will have to check there website. thanks good to know Big Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"