January 2011 Moms

2 ww - going crazy

Ugh! I'm in the 2 ww and I have NO patience AT ALL. I've already tested far more than is acceptable in any world - even though I know that it's not possible to get a positive yet and blah blah blah.

I'm having a million fake symptoms. I'm bloated, I feel pressure, I ate a bowl of sauerkraut....

The first even remotely reasonable day to test is Sunday. I am trying really hard to wait until Monday. There is no chance of me waiting until I actually miss my period, especially since someone on this board introduced me to the $5 for 25 Wondfo tests. I can take 1 a day for a month now! (just kidding, it's not THAT out of control yet)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13

Re: 2 ww - going crazy

• Wondfos are AWESOME. I got my BFP with DD2 at 8DPO, which is not typical, but totally possible. I tested 8 times between day 8 and 12, and then proceded to keep POAS every day until my stash was gone.

Good luck with your baby making!

• SweetH! Don't encourage me to use MORE of them!!!

• Loading the player...
  • It is so hard to wait. When we were TTC with DS I was testing couple of times a month, and it was always negative.  So frustrating!  Then of course the 5th month I swore I wasn't going to test and, *BAM* KTFU!  Hope you get a BFP soon!! 

• Good luck, so exciting!!!

• Eek - I tested this afternoon ('cause it was the longest stretch I had without going to the bathroom so I thought it was more reliable than the morning). There is a faint line!

I'm excited and so nervous! But we're waiting to get really excited until I test again and see a real line.

Thanks for all the baby vibes!

• Congrats!!!  I tested a million times while we were trying as well!  I hope you have a dark line this week!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I don't know what 2 ww means but from your most recent post I'm totally excited...what happened?? Tell Tell Tell!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"