Preemies

Angelcare Deluxe Movement Monitor

I have been thinking about getting this. Does anyone have one or recommend something like it?

Re: Angelcare Deluxe Movement Monitor

• Yes, yes, and.... YES!
    TTC Since 11/10 due to Unexplained IF 
    4 Rounds of Clomid, 2 Rounds of Femara + IUI, 2 rounds of IUI+ Injectables (Bravelle + Menopur) = First BFP! TWIN GIRLS!

November 2, 2012 - Claire (2lbs 8.9oz) and Paige (2lbs 10oz) arrive at 29w3d due to PTL and pPROM at 28w5d 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagedeedylovescake:
    I dont have angelcare but I have a snuza. It clips on to baby's diaper and this rubber tip senses movement. You can actually clip it to a piece of clothing too. I like it as apposed to the angelcare mat because its small and portable, anywhere my son falls asleep i can just clip it on him and turn it on. I really like it and have not experienced a false alarm yet.
    . This! I love my snuza.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • imagepathfindermon:
    imagedeedylovescake:
    I dont have angelcare but I have a snuza. It clips on to baby's diaper and this rubber tip senses movement. You can actually clip it to a piece of clothing too. I like it as apposed to the angelcare mat because its small and portable, anywhere my son falls asleep i can just clip it on him and turn it on. I really like it and have not experienced a false alarm yet.
    . This! I love my snuza.

Another Snuza fan here! I like it because it doesn't matter where DS sleeps. And to add, I accidentally washed it the other day. I let it sit in a bowl of rice for 24 hours and it was as good as new!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Late to the post but we use angelcare and have not had a false alarm yet. 

Snuza users, do you have to stop using it when they can roll? I've always wondered that.   

imageimage

Our little hippo was as impatient as mom!

Hoping for a full 40 weeks!! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"