Dads & Dads-to-be
Options

Recommend your stroller

Do you like your stroller?  What do you have?

Re: Recommend your stroller

• Options

We have a snap and go (I think that's what it is called) and my wife likes it. It's basically a $50 frame and all of our car seats fit into it. It's great for infants and it works for us so far, but once he outgrows the infant car seat it will go in storage.

We also have a jogger, we will transition him into that once he is sitting up on his own. That one is going to be used for trips to the mall, parks, amusement parks, etc. I run everyday but I don't feel comfortable running while pushing my kid, but that's me.

With all of that said, I usually carry my son every where I go. Unless he is sleep when we arrive somewhere I take him right out of the car seat so he can see everyone and interact, also, all of our family and friends want to hold him and play with him so if he was in the seat awake, they would take him out in seconds.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We have a BOB Revolution. Expensive, but clearly designed by engineers. Sturdy as hell, quality through and through. The biggest downside is certain features I wish were included standard like a cup holder and baby tray, we had to buy add-ons.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageDavidStamps:

We have a snap and go (I think that's what it is called) and my wife likes it. It's basically a $50 frame and all of our car seats fit into it. It's great for infants and it works for us so far, but once he outgrows the infant car seat it will go in storage.

We also have a jogger, we will transition him into that once he is sitting up on his own. That one is going to be used for trips to the mall, parks, amusement parks, etc. I run everyday but I don't feel comfortable running while pushing my kid, but that's me.

With all of that said, I usually carry my son every where I go. Unless he is sleep when we arrive somewhere I take him right out of the car seat so he can see everyone and interact, also, all of our family and friends want to hold him and play with him so if he was in the seat awake, they would take him out in seconds.

I do this too, even at the mall when we are there every Friday night eating dinner at the food court like a good little family. Crazy where our life has gone!!

We have the snap and go for now, and we will be using the britax stroller once he sits up. We can't wait to use the britax, and the snap and go is awesome for quick action loading and unloading.

• Options

Baby Trend Expedition ELX

2 speakers and covered tray for phone or ipod, two cupholders, plenty of room below to stash things.  easy to fold and unfold.  I've used it for an entire day at the Minnesota State Fair with no issues, plus I use it for running all summer (gone up to 6 miles before she got cranky).

plus it has the infant carrier to just click on top and we have a base in each of our vehicles to make it easy to just go without having to switch anything out.  everything is seamless.

there are two motivations in sports, which is yours?
  • Options

ColtsDad and I have a travel system that has worked fine for us but with lil dude #2 arriving soon we need a double stroller.  We're upgrading to the Sit n Stand since any baby carrier can click into it.  We'll put baby clicked in the back and let J ride up front so he can see the world.  Once DS2 is able to sit up he'll go down front since DS1 is bigger, that way they can both see.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We have a Baby Jogger City Mini.  We got it back when my daughter was born in 2008 and its still going strong.  Attached the car seat to it in the early days and today its still big enough for her to fit in it comfortably.  Plan to use the same one for our baby-to-be.  Don't let the Jogger name fool you - its an every day stroller.  Definitely recommend.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"