Pre-School and Daycare

Squinkies?

DD got a set of princess Squinkies for her birthday. They came with a crown and necklace. What the heck am I supposed to do with all the little balls?! Right now, I put them in a ziplock bag to keep them together. 
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Squinkies?

• I put my DD's in ziplock bag too. I can't think of any better way to store them. Thank goodness they're squishy though, unlike the other toys that have tiny little pieces and hurt when you step on them!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
  • imageuconnhuskie007:
    I do NOT get squinkies.  My DD got them for her bday as well.  They are so stupid!  I threw my DD's away after about 2 weeks. 

ok- I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't get them! 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't understand them either. I bought a set on clearance and we use them as game pieces for homemade games. Otherwise, I have zero idea how a child would play with them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My almost 3 year old loves them... just kind of looking at them and collecting them I guess.  But we took them out of the little clear balls and store them in a little tin container that a little chapstick set came in that we just had lying around. I guess the plastic balls work in little contraptions they have that you can get (gumball machine, treehouse, etc.)... but we just use them as little collectibles. I don't necessarily get them, but she has fun with them and has gotten them as gifts.
  • I threw away the little balls and just put the squinkies in with her dollhouse toys.  I have no idea why they made those things except to be choking hazards to younger siblings. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"