Maryland Babies
Options

Perinatal Associates?? Dr. Cyzeski? Reviews/Opinions?

Hi Everyone, I am currently 7 weeks pregnant with my first child. I was going to a Gyn who was not an OB. Well, I have finally graduated to an OB and my Gyn recommended Dr. Cyzeski with Perinatal Associates in Owings Mills (and they have a few other locations). Has anyone ever been to them before??  I just wanted to see if anyone had any thoughts on whether they were happy with the practice or not. 

TIA!! :) 

BabyFruit Ticker
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Perinatal Associates?? Dr. Cyzeski? Reviews/Opinions?

• Options

I go to Perinatal Associates for gyn & OB stuff....I started out seeing Dr Cyzeski, she is very nice, VERY soft spoken though.

I ended up having to see Dr Kessler under an emergency situation and I actually stuck with her after that. She is a little more outgoing/energetic/bubbly which i like.

Both are very nice though and I have never felt uncomfortable, or unheard....all good things!

highly recommend! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    This is great to hear! From the reviews I have seen online it seems that Dr. Kessler seems very nice. Thank you for thoughts. I am looking forward to meeting them and I'm sure they will be a good fit! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"