Arizona Babies
Options

Due in Aug

Hi, my name is Kristina, I'm 28 and going to have my first baby in August! I am hoping to make some friends who also live in Tucson and due around the same time as me. None of my friends are preggy right now and it would be nice to go through this with someone.
Feeling like a big bloated hormonal whale of a tale. It's awesome.

Re: Due in Aug

• Options
    I'm not having a baby in August but I wanted to say Good luck with your pregnancy. I met my best friend on this board because we were due around the same time. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks so much, take care!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hey There. My name is Nicole and I am 23. I am due step 2nd. What part of Tucson do you live in?
    10 weeks 3 days. "I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew!" photo e491e466-5111-42f8-9aff-bb214351cd00.jpg Pregnancy Ticker image
  • Options
    Due in August! I keep telling myself being huge while it's so hot outside won't be that bad!
  • Options
    Hi Nicole, sorry it took me so long to respond. I just sent you a private message. This is my first time on the actual bump website, I Lways just use the app which is really limited! 
  • Options
    I am also due in August :)
  • Options
    I live outside of Tucson in lil town of Benson and just had our EDD changed to 8/17.
  • Options
    I'm due Aug 8th with my first and live on the nw side of tucson
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"