Colorado Babies
Options

new to Colorado - day care recs

My family just moved here from Florida to the Littleton area, thought I should introduce myself! My husband took a new job and I get to stay home with my two girls for atleast the next 6 months.Until then, we're working on potty training my 2 yr old so that daycare will be a little cheaper when the time comes. Also, any potty training tips are greatly appreciated! I'm starting to search and research daycare options and wanted to get some recommendations- I'm open to anything,babysitters, church daycares, in-home and actual schools. Thanks for any input, I look forward to getting to know everyone!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: new to Colorado - day care recs

• Options
    Not sure if the DTC is close enough for  you, but we really like our school. It's Montessori at Greenwood Plaza.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    Netty, what is it called?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We LOVE our daughter's school, it's called Family Flex in Downtown Denver. Would really recommend it if you're looking for more than just somebody to watch your kid, she has learned so much and grown leaps and bounds since we enrolled her.
  • Options
    Thanks for the recommendations, ladies. My husband works in the DTC area, so that could work. I'll check them both out!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Montessori at Greenwood Plaza.

They also have a sister school that takes pre-school age kids only at south Ulster & Belleview: Montessori at the Marina

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"