April 2011 Moms

Happy New Year everyone!

I hope you all had a fabulous time celebrating either with your LO's or having a night out to yourselves. I can't believe it's already 2013 and we will all have 2 year olds in the not too distant future!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Happy New Year everyone!

• We stayed in, and Nora was in bed at her regular time- 8:00. We ordered takeout. Sushi for me, and hibachi for him. We had a couple fo drinks and watched the awkwardness that is Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin until just shortly after midnight.

Happy New Year! :)

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• We went to a kid friendly party complete with jump castle, ball pit, roasting marshmallows and a countdown to "midnight" at 6:00 PM. We were home around 8:30, Andrew was in bed around 9:30 and I crawled into bed at 11:43, not even bothering to watch the ball drop  :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Happy new year!  We had actually lined up a sitter so we could head to a party at DH's friend's house. But, I've been fighting a cold and didn't think staying up until one am was the best move. Then a part to our furnace went yesterday and so we have no heat in the majority of the house. Luckily, her playroom randomly has electric heat so we set up the pack n play there and will be camping out until Thursday. I ended up canceling the babysitter and heading to bed by 9. DH did not get in til 4, so at least one of us can still party!  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We went to a kid friendly dinner party at our friends' house.  Short ribs and mashed potatoes for the adults and chicken nuggets and sweet potato fries for the littles.  Definitely didn't make it to mid night

Happy New Year!!!

Big Boy N - 2009
    Little Man Z - 2011
    Baby Girl E - 2013

• We hired a sitter so I could go to Jared's gig. Jared went a little overboard and took SEVEN guitars to his gig. But I guess when you're sponsored by a guitar company, you might as well show off on-stage.

Our sitter is a preacher's wife who has raised six kids, so Liam was in great hands. They brought a bunch of toys from the church nursery to their house, so he had LOTS of things to play with. A fun time was had by all. 

Then at about ten the next morning, we went out for our recovery breakfast at Denny's. 

Happy New Year! 

MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Happy new year! We spent new year's eve packing up for a little family getaway to Manchester Vermont and stayed up until midnight to have a glass of champagne and down 12 grapes (tradition in Spain). We just got back from VT and feel energized and relaxed after starting the year with a little break. I want to make this an annual tradition. Good way to start the year. Any year. LOL.
    TTC #2
    BFP 3/28/16 (EDD 12/9/16) * Chemical pregnancy
    ME: 40 yrs.old
    DH: 41 yrs.old
    DD: 5 yrs.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"