Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Video Baby monitors- what do you suggest?

-->
Currently using the Summer Infant Day and Night Baby Video Monitor 02620. Love the large monitor, but we are having the worst time with interference. Also have the problem where it shorts in and out and also goes to static. In the market for a new baby monitor but there are so many options out there and the reviews for most are so similar. Hoping to get some help for our replacement purchase! So....What are you using? Pros and Cons? Have a favorite brand?

Re: Video Baby monitors- what do you suggest?

• Options
    I've heard great things about the iBaby monitor from our friends; looking forward to getting this.
    *** DS born February 21, 2013 - Toronto, Canada  ***
    imageimage
  • Options
    We heard good things and bought this Motorola monitor.. It's working great so far!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I suggest the baby touch monitor. And it is great because you can add cameras.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I bought the drop cam off amazon. It connects to our Iphones and I pads to use as the monitor with the free ap.  My little one is not here yet, but i have been testing it spying on my dogs. It works great and was very easy to set up. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

We have the 3.5" Motorola and love it.  We have 2 cameras and can easily switch back and forth between the two.  It has a talk feature so that I can talk to my oldest if he's getting too loud/out of control during his quiet time or while playing alone in his room.  You can pan the room and zoom in.  I think that the night view is really great - very clear.  I can see DS perfectly in his crib. 

We have been very happy with it - well worth the purchase!

• Options

I use the application called Best Baby Monitor from Martin Man. This app turns my iphone and ipod into a full screen video baby monitor with nice clear sound. You can also use ipad or mac in any combination. This application has also some additional features such remotely played lullabies, talk to baby from parent unit or night light. I use this app every single day and works perfectly! .. and costs only 4$ :)

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/best-baby-monitor/id432791399?mt=8

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"