Georgia Babies
Options

Newborn photographer

Hi ladies,  can you recommend your newborn photographer? I would like to do the first year package. I found a photographer I really like but she emailed me back once and hasn't responded to my other emails (though she is posting on Facebook for gift certificate sales).  Seems like a red flag to me if I can't get her to respond.  Thanks in advance for your recs! 

Re: Newborn photographer

• Options
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thank you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Laura Brett photography. She is in Alpharetta .
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I just recently joined on the message boards (after being a member for years) and saw your posting.  I guess a congrats are in order now or in the very near future! 

I own a kids and family portrait studio in Decatur and would love to talk to you about a newborn session if you haven't already found another photographer.  My newborn portraits are a combination of adorable curled-up poses and documentary-style portraits of baby with the whole family in your home. Every session is customized for each family which means the pictures are full of personality and expressive of your child.

Please feel free to take a look at my website and contact me here or through the contact form on the site to discuss everything in more detail. 

Sara Speert Photography
    www.saraphotography.com

expecting april 2013! So excited to have my own little one after photographing hundreds of Atlanta families for the last 10 years with my studio, Sara Speert Photography. Stop by our website, http://www.saraphotography.com, and say hi! Mention theBump.com to receive a special gift when you book your first kids or family portrait session.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"