2nd Trimester
Options

Week 15

Hello!

I'm new to the bump, joined today actually! My husband and I married in June and are expecting our new bundle late June 2013, we couldn't be more excited!!  Smile

Are there any other new moms out there that are just about 15 weeks? This is my first pregnancy and so far things have been great! This week I have been experiencing a bit more cramping in my lower abdomen but my OB says that's typical as the uterus grows...My belly is starting to grow at what seems to be a day by day basis- We're looking forward to learning the gender in about less than 4 weeks!! I absolutely can't wait for that as well as feeling some movement!!

Re: Week 15

• Options
    Welcome and congratulations! If you are looking to connect with moms to be at the same stages in pregnancy, consider posting in the June 2013 birth month board (BMB) also. 
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TTC# 1 since 5/10
    Me:34 Type 1 Diabetes, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Hypothyroid DH:35 Perfect
    DX: Unexplained IF
    Many IUI's with various meds all BFFN
    IVF #1 11/11 canceled due to OHSS
    IVF #2 Feb/March 2012 ET of 2 on day 3 4/7 BFP! 5/1 u/s blighted ovum
    IVF #3 July 2012 ET of 3 on day 3 7/24 BFP!
    Healthy baby girl born at 36w4d on 3/9/13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2
    IVF #4 May/June 2014 ER 6/4 18R 8M 8F ET 6/9 1 blast, 2 frosties
    Beta 6/18 BFFN

FET of 2 blasts 7/24...BFP!
    Healthy baby girl born at 36w3d on 3/17/15

TTC#3
    IVF #5 June 2018- PGS planned, no surviving embryos
    IVF #6 August 2018- ET of 2 on day 3 - Chemical pregnancy
    IVF #7 August 2019-....?
  • Options
    Definitely check out the June 2013 Birth Month Board! 
    Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Congrats and welcome!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Im due June 20th and 15weeks so we might be close in dates. Congrats and welcome.

• Options
    I am 15 weeks with baby 2, due June 22. Definitely check out the June 2013 board, great bunch of ladies! Congrats to you!

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Heyyy!  Another 15th week-er here.  My due date is June 23rd.  This is my 2nd small person.  :-)
  • Options

imageskjune2012:

Hello!

I'm new to the bump, joined today actually! My husband and I married in June and are expecting our new bundle late June 2013, we couldn't be more excited!!  Smile

Are there any other new moms out there that are just about 15 weeks? This is my first pregnancy and so far things have been great! This week I have been experiencing a bit more cramping in my lower abdomen but my OB says that's typical as the uterus grows...My belly is starting to grow at what seems to be a day by day basis- We're looking forward to learning the gender in about less than 4 weeks!! I absolutely can't wait for that as well as feeling some movement!!

Hi!!!!!!

Im 16 weeks and first time soon to be mom!!!!!!!

Im 27 and  married we are so excited for our little gift from God cause last year I had a miscarige When we heard that fast little heartbeat tears came down. :) Our baby is due June 13

• Options

Thanks, I'm new here..I'mm get the hang of it eventually, haha!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"