Central Florida Babies

Hello and who's on the board?

Hello,

Posts on this board get read way more than anyone responds. Who are you other Central Florida parents? 

I'm expecting my first child in August 2013. My husband and I moved to Orlando this July. I'm a teacher. I'm really looking forward to being a mom and would love to me some other expecting moms.

You? 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Hello and who's on the board?

• I am close to Melbourne (East Central FL) and not really close to Orlando. Some of the moms on this board are close to Tampa (West Central FL). I think most do live in the Orlando area. Just read the previous post on the board.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Birth is safe as life gets - Harriette Hartigan

• Hello!  I'm so glad you posted this, I was thinking the exact same thing!  I live in Sanford and work in downtown Orlando.  I am also not originally from this area so I know what it's like to be pregnant and not close to "home".  

We are expecting our first, a little boy, in May 2013. 

ACruz2011 proudly expecting Baby Cruz #2 in January 2016!
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi,

We are expecting our first, a boy..well I guess any day now :) (EDD-Jan20th) I am a natural born Floridian, born and raised in Orlando.  If you have any question about the area, just let me know :)

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Happy and Healthy Baby Boy born 1/13/2013 Me-Stage 4 Endo- 3 HSG's 2 Laps 1 Hysteroscopy and removal of left ovary and tube, hoping Endo does not attack right side been pain free since removal and having normal cycles. BFP- 5/12/12- cycle before we were to start Femara DH- normal
  • Just found this board :-) Im in west Orlando closer to Disney .
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My DD was born June 2011.  We live in the Clermont area, west of Orlando.  Don't post much but I visit the site often!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Hey everyone! FTM expecting our baby girl April 10th. We live in Apopka but I work as a teacher in Orlando (close to Kissimmee) Hope everyone is having a  great NEW YEAR!
  • I am a FTM due in Aug 2013. We live in kissimmee, though looking to move soon.

• Hi Ladies,

We are expecting our baby June 23, 2013. Hoping to find out in the next few weeks what we are having. I am currently living in the metro west area. I am considered high risk for this pregnancy due to an incompetent cervix and had my surgery for the cerclage placement on Wednesday.  I am currently on bedrest waiting for my post op appointment tomorrow!

Hope to connect with some local moms!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I am due June 8th with my 3rd... I have twin boys that are 17. I am in the Sanford area
  • I'm not pregnant anymore, but I post on TB quite often. I had my LO in August 2012. I live near Disney World, and work there. =]
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"