Success after IF
Options

Need some hope!

I just got the call and my beta is 21.  This is the closest that I have ever gotten but if anyone has a hopeful low beta story, I could really use some hope :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Need some hope!

• Options
    I have seen lots of girls on the boards start off with low betas and go on to healthy and normal pregnancies. GL!
  • Options
    I have not had success with low beta number's but I know of lot's of gal's that went on to have a successful pregnancy.  I hope your number's continue to double.  GL!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagejadwedd:
    I just got the call and my beta is 21.  This is the closest that I have ever gotten but if anyone has a hopeful low beta story, I could really use some hope :)

ME!!  I was so over it, because I could get a FRER to show positive and could not get a Digi to turn (before our Beta). Then my first Beta came back at 23, and the digis won't turn til 50- so it made sense.

2nd Beta was  a 52- then 3rd Beta finally jumped to 342.  I completely know how frustrating it is to see others with Beta's in the 1000s.  Keep your head up, it could be just a late implanter.

The other explanation our Dr gave us was that our 2nd baby did not grow past 6 weeks- so a disappearing twin can have similar affects on Beta's, just like a m/c would.  

I have got all my fingers and toes crossed for you.  Good Luck!

TTC with Endo-DX-10 yrs ago
    IUI#1-April 2010- Clomid 100mg, Ovidrel and timed intercourse= BFN
    IUI #2- Cancelled due to cysts
    IUI #3- June 2010- Clomid, Ovidrel and timed intercourse= BFN
    Break due to DH deployment
    Lap #7 Dec 2010- this time my Colon was adhered to my abdominal wall
    Since the start of our journey, new issues along with original Endo, 3 MFI unexplained, Cervical Stenosis, AMH .08, Low AFC, 2 blocked tubes
    IVF #1 - ET 09/18-Transferred 2 Embryos
    Beta #1 09/29-23 Beta #2 10/01- 52 Beta #3 10/05-342!! Lil Cub born 5/20
  • Options
    I think you have reason to hope. :) Good luck with beta #2!
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Options
    My first one was 29.5! Can't remember the following ones, but it obviously worked out. :-) Good luck!!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers image
  • Options
    I hope that you know how much your success stories mean to me.  Thank you so much.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"