Cloth Diapering
Options

Tide Users

This might be a dumb question, but can you use Tide on all types of diaper fabrics without issues? I'm working with cotton, bamboo, fleece, microfiber, suede cloth, and of course PUL. Is original Tide powder safe to use on all of these fabrics? Just double checking before I get started prepping them and mess up half of my diapers. I used 7th Generation on BG for 3 years with no problems, but then I read that the one I was using was not CD safe, so I'm thinking of going with Tide.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Tide Users

• Options

If you used something for 3 years, and it worked, it clearly IS safe regardless of what some random internet site says.

You can use Tide with anything, but some LO are sensitive to the dyes, fragrance, or enzymes.

• Options
    imagetokenhoser:
    If you used something for 3 years, and it worked, it clearly IS safe regardless of what some random internet site says.You can use Tide with anything, but some LO are sensitive to the dyes, fragrance, or enzymes.

Good point! Thanks!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagetokenhoser:

If you used something for 3 years, and it worked, it clearly IS safe regardless of what some random internet site says.

You can use Tide with anything, but some LO are sensitive to the dyes, fragrance, or enzymes.

This. And, I would probably stick with what's already working for your diaper, washer and water combination. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I use tide on all of mine, never noticed any problems.

Factor V Leiden Homozygous, Advanced Maternal Age

TTC #1, 5 yrs, PCOS, Femera + Ovidrel.

IUI#3 BFP, DD 5/31/2012

TTC #2, 2 yrs, PCOS, Femera+Ovidrel

IUI#2 BFP!

• Options
    Tide works great for us and we haven't had any issues. But it is the only thing that has worked for us, too. If 7th Generation works well for you, I would stick with it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"