Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

I need a push

I've seen a few other posts recently about transitioning to crib. I need someone to tell me to suck it up and do it but the thought of putting her in a room all by herself makes me sad. She has rolled over, so I know when we put her in the crib we can not swaddle her and I am afraid she will not sleep as long. She is sleeping 11-12 hours a night for the past 6 weeks so why would I want to mess with such a good thing?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I need a push

• Options
    I'm with you!!! I'm going to need that push soon as well. I can't believe it, but I actually like having the twins in our room. They sleep 7 hours straight now, and I love having them there. Mine haven't rolled yet, but I keep telling myself ill put them in their nursery when they do. I know it's gonna be hard though. We wrap ours as well, and I guess when they roll, we'll try the nursery and use a sleep blanket that has their arms out. I'm super nervous that they won't sleep as long!!!  I know I'm not giving you the "push" you need, just wanted to let you know that I understand!!!!! GL. Tell me how it goes when you do....tell me any tricks!!! :) 
    TTC Since Jan. 2011
    July 2011: Clomid 50mg- No ovulation
    Sept 2011: Clomid 100mg- No ovulation
    Nov 2011: Clomid 150mg- No ovulation
    Jan-Feb 2012: 150mg Clomid and 5 mg Femara w/ Orvidrel Shot- Ovulation!!
    Feb 2012: IUI #1- BFP
    Beta #1: 206
    Beta #2: 2496
    Feb 16: TWINS!!!
    June 13: Found out genders... Boy/Girl (Team Green)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/acc1h5.jpg[/IMG]
  • Options
    11 and 12 hrs a night?!? I wouldn't change a thing!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Seriously, why fix what isn't broken.  Unless there's some other factors that are making you want to move your LO, just keep them in your room.
  • Options
    I am in the same boat as you- our 12 week old (13 tomorrow) is sleeping around 9 hrs. a night in our room in her PNP and I know that I need to start transitioning her to the crib but am just dreading it!  Its like why fix whats not broken???
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"