Cloth Diapering

What are you doing tonight?

It's New Year's Eve!  What is everyone doing?  New Year's used to be a big party night for me and DH, but tonight I don't even know if I'll stay up 'till midnight.  I'm hoping to live vicariously through the plans of others, lol.  DS has been sleeping like crap lately and he won't take a bottle, so going out or even having a few drinks at home isn't an option right now Sad

Re: What are you doing tonight?

• Our next door neighbor is having a party so I may be back and forth trying to have a little fun over there and taking care of LO.  She's been a terrible sleeper lately too.  I have tomorrow off, but I had to get up at 5 this morning for work so I don't know if I'll make it to midnight either.  Who knew we'd be so lame?
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • With a baby, staying up til midnight is not my idea of a party. Plus we just got back from an international trip, so we're still jet lagging. We'll probably just watch a film together after DD goes to sleep, but we're meeting up with friends tomorrow for brunch.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I am SO happy to say that we're staying home. We went to a family type party last year that was fun and all, but this holiday season has completely drained me this year. Plus the little one and I are both sick, so we're all just going to stay home, toast with some sparkling apple cider, and play Skylanders Giants (yes... J and I bought ourselves a little kid's game for Christmas! I am not ashamed!)
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • Our NYE tradition is staying home, and I love it.  Now that we have a 4 week old, maybe I'll watch the ball drop since she's typically up to nurse around midnight haha :)
  • We are starting Insanity tonight. We are both so out of shape, that we will probably celebrate NYE with a trip to the ER. Stick out tongue

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"