September 2011 Moms
Options

S/O names

Manda gave me a great idea! If you could rename yourself, what would it be?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: S/O names

• Options
    That's such a hard question, I cant imagine not being Amanda.

Maybe Alison, that's what Owen would have been if he were a girl. I like the nn Ali
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I despise my first name, but like my middle name (Victoria) and my confirmation name (Caroline), so I'd be cool with either of those.  Instead, I gave A Victoria for her middle, and had this one been a girl, I think I would have won with Caroline.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like Ruth!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

My mom swore when she named me that people wouldn't call me Mal. She wanted my nickname to be Lory. (that didn't happen)

I think I'd make a good Lauren or Laurie. I've always wanted to be a Roxy, too. It's like the opposite of my personality.

• Options

Katie!

I think anyone who has the name Katie/Katy is so sweet... I'd like to be sweet too! 

• Options
    I like my name and wouldn't change it! I think it suits me.
  • Options
    When I used to give a fake name to guys at bars it was usually Sara or Kim.

Those are my cousins names so I wouldn't use those and it took me a while to even realize I was using their first names.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Maybe Annie? It's my fave baby girl name this time.

But really, I've always liked my own name. Elizabeth.

• Options
    My mom wanted to name me Melisa but I don't see myself with another name. It was my dad idea to name me Yasiris and he doesn't remember where he got it...

• Options
    People get my name mixed up all the time. I usually hear Dawn, Brooke, or Ryan. I think I could see myself as a Brooke.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

imageEmpireMomof3:
    Wow. This reminds of middle school language where we picked names for the class and always used them. 

I was Marisela for spanish for 8 years.  I always answered to it, even when not in class lol.

My parents almost named me Stephanie, but I don't know about a name for myself?  When I was younger, I wanted to be named Amy.  So instead, I named every baby doll I had "Amy".

• Options

I used to hate my name growing up (Kendra).  In 3rd grade I insisted my name was Stephanie and would only answer to Stephanie.

Now I love my name and wouldn't change it.

I always liked Annie and Allison though.  Oh and my fake bar name has been Brooke for many years.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"