October 2011 Moms
Options

Help Me!!!!

So I told you all about my new year's holiday card. I need help with the wording. Something related to keeping your resolution or hoping to keep it since our pics are resolution stereotypes.

ETA: our idea; a haiku

It's a brand new year
Resolutions hard to keep
DH wants pizza

He's a huge pizza eater, and his pic is him pretending not to eat pizza with a plate full of veggies in front of him.

imageimage
Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

Re: Help Me!!!!

• Options
    I'm on mobile right now, but I can explain. We decided to do New Year's family pictures for a holiday card. We had pictures taken of each of the members of our family in a resolution stereotype tableaux. Nora was working out, DH was on a diet, I'm pouring my wine out, and SD is reading instead of TV.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options

imagemissyleaferg:
    So I told you all about my new year's holiday card. I need help with the wording. Something related to keeping your resolution or hoping to keep it since our pics are resolution stereotypes. ETA: our idea; a haiku It's a brand new year Resolutions hard to keep DH wants pizza He's a huge pizza eater, and his pic is him pretending not to eat pizza with a plate full of veggies in front of him.

I like the haiku, but maybe the last line could be something like "How long till we cave?" instead of mentioning only one of the four "resolutions".

BFP #1: July 12, 2010 Natural M/C: July 26, 2010

BFP #2: January 30 ,2011 Born: September 29, 2011

BFP #3: January 5, 2013 Born: August 25, 2013

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_sleep4&T=t_b22&D=20110929&M1=&D1=&T2=Our+Rosh+Hashanah+baby!&T1=Lily&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_baby7&T=t_b14&D=20130825&M1=&D1=&T2=&T1=Sammy&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"