North Florida Babies
Options

New Years Resolutions

It's almost 2013! 

What are your resolutions for the next year?  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Anniversary

Re: New Years Resolutions

• Options

Hello!  SO and I were just talking about this last night.  We're doing BLW (starting New Years Day!) so we're going to strive to use local produce and organic meats when we can afford it and cook as many meals at home from scratch that we can so DS can eat meals with us.

While not a resolution, but in the same vein as healthier eating, our long term goals are a garden and free-range chickens in the yard and maybe a goat (or goats) for goats milk.  I don't know about the goat(s) though.  I don't know how much work is involved and I've never had goat's milk so who knows if I'll even like it. Smile

image image image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagePineApple85:

Hello!  SO and I were just talking about this last night.  We're doing BLW (starting New Years Day!) so we're going to strive to use local produce and organic meats when we can afford it and cook as many meals at home from scratch that we can so DS can eat meals with us.

While not a resolution, but in the same vein as healthier eating, our long term goals are a garden and free-range chickens in the yard and maybe a goat (or goats) for goats milk.  I don't know about the goat(s) though.  I don't know how much work is involved and I've never had goat's milk so who knows if I'll even like it. Smile

Awesome goals!

I used to raise chickens growing up and I LOVED it. Fresh eggs are the best. Good luck! 

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine is to put up a fence in our backyard, start a garden, and go completely green with household chemicals. We use soapnuts for laundry which can also be used to make a liquid cleaner. I hope it works!
  • Options

imageGismo123:
    Mine is to put up a fence in our backyard, start a garden, and go completely green with household chemicals. We use soapnuts for laundry which can also be used to make a liquid cleaner. I hope it works!

Awesome! So many green resolutions this year. :)

I feel kinda lazy, mine is basically just to learn how to be a SAHM. :P 

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"