Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

people that judge

I have a 9 year old boy and my youngest will be 9 months on the 31st. I found out I am pregnant again and I'm extremely happy but I'm scared to tell my family and friends because of what they will think and say. I'm engaged to a wonderful man and we are happy as a family.

Re: people that judge

• Options
    If your happy that's all that matters.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Well they're going to figure it out one way or the other.  I think you'll get more respect if you tell them before they start whispering about it behind your back, and you won't seem like you're "ashamed" - even though you're not. So plan what you want to say and get it out!  They might surprise you, you never know.  Good luck and enjoy your pregnancy!

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    People esp family will always have something to say no matter what you do. If you are happy about it that's all that matters. It's your life not theirs.  Congrats and all the best. 

Hypothyroid/Fibroids/Stage 4 Endometriosis

10/2010 Open myomectomy to remove 3 fibroids largest @ 8 inches. Stage 4 endometriosis and inoperable/blocked left tube.

3/2011 Laporoscopy/Hysteroscopy. 3 endometrioma cysts, hydrosalpinx, left tube and half of the left ovary removed.

5/2011 IUI #1 medicated w/injections, 1 follie = BFP!

6/2011 Blighted Ovum/ D&C

9/2011 IUI #2 medicated w/injections, 2 follies = BFP!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It doesnt matter what other people think! I got pregnant one year after me and dh were married but I was 21 and we are both still in school, my family judge me alot on money matters but I know what Im doing and we are happy. Just tell them and whatever happens you are happy to be given another sweet little baby!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I agree with the others above, enjoy and try not to worry about what other people think. Your (and fiances) happiness is all that matters!
  • Options
    Congrats!!! I hope everything goes well with your family :)  Babies are always great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"