June 2012 Moms

how's your day?

DH and I have physicals scheduled for 6pm tonight for our life insurance. We have to get a fasting cholesterol & blood sugar test, so no food from 12pm to 6pm. I'm sitting here stuffing my face because the thought of going 6 whole hours with nothing but water is making me really hungry.....

How's your day going?

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: how's your day?

• It has been ok, but I've only been awake an hour. I need to go grocery shopping! I hate grocery shopping. Now that I live in a cold climate, I hate it to a new degree. My husband gets off at noon though, so I'm looking forward to that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm calling around and looking for daycare today :(  We live in the boonies of Northern WI so there's not a whole lot to choose from and I'm so nervous we won't be able to find a good one.  I work at a school so I'm on Winter break right now, so at least it's nice to have a few more days off :)

• Loading the player...
  • imagebeck8008:

I'm calling around and looking for daycare today :(  We live in the boonies of Northern WI so there's not a whole lot to choose from and I'm so nervous we won't be able to find a good one.  I work at a school so I'm on Winter break right now, so at least it's nice to have a few more days off :)

Could you ask around the school to see what other teachers use for daycare?

My day is going ok. I am kicking myself though because I got a gift card to a fast food restaurant frommy parents for Christmas, and I was going to go get some lunch. Well we have since gotten about 2-3 inches of snow (and it is still coming down) and now I really wished I would have packed my lunch. Now, I am going to have to go outside, brush my vehicle off and drive to get some lunch. Fail.....

"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."
    Goodbye little angel(7/22/2011)....see you in heaven
    Goodbye my second angel (9/18/2011)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• just about to start my day...And loving every moment of being on vacation with LO until Jan2.  We're headed to the beach this morning for a nice walk and then some shopping for diapers etc...Love relaxing days! 

• It started out well, but I took DS to have lunch with two friends from my old work. He took a 15 minute cat nap in the carseat on the way home, refused to go back to sleep in the crib when we got home. I gave up after about 20 minutes of full-on screaming, got him up, played with him, and fed him. Now 2 hours later (full belly, dry diaper) he is again screaming his head off instead of napping. I used to be an easygoing person, but right now I just feel like crying and using foul language. At least DH is handling DS for a little while and we have most of a bag of Lindor truffles on the shelf. I think the truffles, two Excedrin, and I are going to flake out on the couch for a few.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"