June 2012 Moms

Wedding to go to on NYE, NEED HELP!

Hi Ladies!

Ok, so I am 14 weeks 4 days today, and I have a wedding to go to on NYE. By then I will be a little over 15 weeks. I have been looking eveywhere for a dress! Any advice on where to get a maternity dress? I hate to cave in so soon, but I tried on a few dresses at the mall and my stomach is only getting bigger and harder! I am only 5'2 and 130 lbs.. Do you think I should keep looking in regular stores, or any advice on maternity dress stores? Thanks!

Re: Wedding to go to on NYE, NEED HELP!

• I'm pretty sure you meant to post this one June '13, but I'll answer. =) Old Navy sales some maternity dresses pretty cheap, and they have "little black dresses" that are maternity style as well. So you could get something there without spending too much. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The best dresses I found when I was pregnant were always stretchy material with an empire waist. In fact, now that I think about it, they were all regular (not maternity) and I was about the same size as you. Sweater dresses also worked well for me (until about 20 weeks). You might try Target. I'm not sure what they have in stock now, but their selection of summer dresses was pretty good.

• Loading the player...
  • yes i meant to post it on june 2013, ugh i am so out of it!!! Thanks!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"