New to The Bump
Options

Long Distance Pregnancy Intuition?

Hi,

I'm new here.  About 5 weeks ago (around 9/22/12), literally 30 minutes after my husband and I DTD I was convinced I was pregnant. We're definitely not TTC right now, but it's possible because we only use the pull-out method (has worked for us for the past 5 years). The next two days afterwards, I had super painful cramps, which is unusual for me because I never, ever cramp. A week later I had brown spotting that lasted for 3 days, then a light-moderate period for 2 days and then brown spotting again. Usually my periods are very heavy and then taper off after 4-5 days, so this was unusual. This brown period came a week earlier than I was expecting it also. 

Since my period was so weird, I took a pregnancy test, and it was negative. So I just chocked everything up to being a funky period and went back to normal life. I haven't noticed any obvious "symptoms" since then.

Just last night, my sister texted me out of the blue and asked me if I was pregnant. I told her I definitely was not, and she knows we're not TTC. Still, she said she "had a feeling" that I was pregnant. I have no idea why since we're a six-hour drive apart and I haven't seen her since early Sept. 

My question is - Is there any such thing as long-distance pregnancy intuition? I haven't taken another pregnancy test since the first negative and I really haven't thought about it since then. Kind of freaks me out though... Anyone have any similar experiences? Think she might be right? 

Re: Long Distance Pregnancy Intuition?

• Options
    I don't know how to answer this...except a pee test or a blood test will tell you if you are pregnant. GL!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Options
    I'd test again or get bloodwork done if you don't think it's your period. But GL 
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

**BLANK STARE**

Please tell me you're joking?

If not, take a test! How are we supposed to know? 

DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I would just do another HPT to be sure or schedule an appointmet with your OB/GYN to have a blood test.  GL

Anniversary 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My friend had it, and she was spot on with her intuion.

BFP#1 10 wk missed mc      

BFP#2 DS born at 40+2 on 8/14/12  BFP#3 DD Born at 39+3 on 5/13/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"