April 2011 Moms
Options

Anyone TTC?

Hey ladies,

Just wondering if any April11'ers are TTC? DH and I are going to start as soon as I'm done this pack of bcp. It's scary and exciting all over again!

Re: Anyone TTC?

• Options
    Yep - we're on cycle #3 of really trying (we were NTNP before that).  Seems like most of the April mommas have already moved on to the next baby - glad to know I'm not the only one not pregnant yet!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We are going to start TTC in the spring.  I'm nervous and excited all at the same time!!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

good luck ladies!! 

happened on our first try...although a wonderful it was a bit of a shock for it to happen that fast! literally the first try.............and the night wasn't even all that special! hahaha

5 more weeks....holy crap!

good luck to you and hope for a quick time trying - although i'm sure you're hubby's aren't complaining if it takes a few months 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We're on cycle 2. Very excited but also nervous about juggling two LOs as a SAHM. I'm looking forward to Jack having a little brother or sister in the future, he is going to love it! FX for everyone trying!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Not pregnant; not trying. Hoping to talk to DH about TTC sometime mid-2013.
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options
    Not trying yet. We need to discuss first, but I think we will try around next November. 
    photo 8e32bb2b-42a7-49d2-85df-cab52864175d_zpse525d043.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    image2u2wow:

good luck ladies!! 

happened on our first try...although a wonderful it was a bit of a shock for it to happen that fast! literally the first try.............and the night wasn't even all that special! hahaha

5 more weeks....holy crap!

good luck to you and hope for a quick time trying - although i'm sure you're hubby's aren't complaining if it takes a few months 

Wow ,that's fast! Were you on BC? It took us 8 cycles post bcp to conceive LO1, but that was a different brand. Everyone keeps telling me it will happen much faster this time. Confused Time will tell!

• Options
    Good Luck to everyone TTC, please keep us updated! Big Smile
  • Options
    Cycle 2 of trying but having trouble getting back into the habit of temping plus the Wee Beastie has been teething and now has a cold so very interrupted sleep for me.... AF stopped on Sunday so need to start paying attention to temps
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    We're going to start trying in April or May.
    Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

• Options

Good luck to everybody trying!!

DD took 3 years in the making... and 3 IUI's later she finally showed up! So we started trying as soon as possible for #2. I was still breastfeeding and got my first PP at 10 months. Only took 5 months for us!! We were over the moon excited we didn't need to go back to the RE for #2. 

Derek - February 2013        Caelyn April 2011
    imageimage

• Options
    We're on cycle #6.  Been a rough few months.  Dylan was a NTNP, second month off BC, only BDed once type of thing. Hoping this is our cycle!!  GL!
     Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Possibly never again Big Smile
    MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

We are! But have been since January. I got pregnant over the summer, but had a mmc at 11 weeks.  So we are back at it ... Hopefully it will happen quickly for all of us trying. Good luck!! 

DS 3.7.09
    mm/c 5.3.10 at 10 weeks
    DD 4.1.11
    mm/c 9.25.12 at 11 weeks
    c/p 3.20.13
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Not until spring of 2013 at the earliest.
  • Options

imagelilylow:
    Not until spring of 2013 at the earliest.

Which isn't that far away  Big Smile 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We were going to start trying and then I had knee surgery.  I am going to wait until I've healed to think about it...mid 2014?  BTW I loved being an April 2011 mama.  Even thought we got pregnant during mid to late July, I am glad I did not do most of the carrying in the summer.  I couldn't imagine being really pregnant in such heat!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Hubs and I are thinking about trying in the summer.  I'd like to try to have another spring baby, if it's a boy then I'll have a TON of clothes that I'll get a second use out of, if it's a girl then i can get rid of all those bins in the attic and be done with kids! 

I'm a little nervous too because when I had my son I had a grade 4 tear (Don't Google it, it's scary) and am now going to have C-sections.  I'm not scared to have C/S just worried/scarred from how my previous pregnancy was (PUPPS at 35 weeks, 4 hours of pushing, 5 epidural attempts, etc)

Good luck to all the second time around mommies to be and those actively trying! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"