Connecticut Babies
Options

First baby

Hello all I'm a soon to be first time mom looking for advise and someone to just have as a friend! I'm in the Southington area with no friends my age with children so anything would be a help!!

Re: First baby

• Options
    FTM from Seymour, there is so much that until your LO comes it is hard to give advice.  You have to get a hang of LO routine and then decide where you need help.  It is very overwhelming at first but just realize it gets better and there are so many different phases they are always changing.  You wonder when you will be able to get things down or even shower and then it all falls into place.  Just do know your life will completely change and there will be no more you time just baby time but it is the best thing that will ever happen.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

His Ashford86,  I to am expecting our first baby in July.  I am in the Cromwell area and also don/t have any friends here my age with children.  I am not sure when you are due but I wouldn't mind communicating with you through this journey/adventure.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi Ashford86,  I to am expecting our first baby in July.  I am in the Cromwell area and also don/t have any friends here my age with children.  I am not sure when you are due but I wouldn't mind communicating with you through this journey/adventure.

• Options

FTM here in East Hartford. Baby due in January....  Also looking for local moms to meet up with

• Options

How old is everyone? Just curious. Perhaps we could all meet up through facebook to try to chat a bit? 

I'm 25 and am 26 weeks pregnant tomorrow. My husband and I just moved to Wallingford after living in Glastonbury. I grew up in North Haven.  I'd love to chat with local moms/pregnant ladies around my age. 

I'm currently trying to decide if we should get a daycare close to home or to work. We have a weird situation. My husband works in Greenwich and I work in Suffield - opposite ends of the state. So we live in the middle. We're also going to be cloth diapering and practicing attachment parenting so those are some things to think about in looking for daycare.

Anyhow, I'd love to chat with some local bumpies! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"