Georgia Babies

Anyone have a stand mixer?

Is KitchenAid basically the best one? It makes me sick to think of spending that much money, but I'm not sure if the cheaper ones will work. With Cason's plethera of food allergies, I'm having to do so much baking and I really need to toss the hand mixer. Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone have a stand mixer?

• Yes, we have the huge Kitchen Aid one.  It's totally worth the money. 

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I want a kitchenaid mixer too. Everyone I have talked to that bakes/cooks said to do the kitchenaid. 
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • LOVE my kitchenaid.  I didn't use it for the longest time because it scared me.  Now I joke with DH that it does more for me than he does.  :-)
  • Love my kitchenaid don't use it as much as I should but I love it when I do. Go to bfads.net and search I'm sure it will be on sale for Black Friday.

• My kitchenaid nearly caused us to get a divorce!  I wouldn't use it for the longest time because I was p!ssed DH spent that much money on a christmas present for me when (a) it wasn't something I had asked for and (b) would have much rather spent it on the kids.  But anyway, I finally got over it and now I use it all the time. 
  • If you aren't able to find a BF deal, don't forget to check out costco. They are usually price competitive with sales as their every day price.
    Our Photo Site
    James - July 4, 2010
    Sam - June 21, 2012
  • I'm not a big cook/baker, but my hubby loves this thing.
  • Kitchenaid all the way! I had a smaller one and DH upgraded me to the larger one last Mother's Day. If you will be doing large batches you need the big one...your life will get Sooo much easier :
    Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016
    missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

• Love my KitchenAid! 2 years ago, right before Christmas, Target had a really good deal on it. It was 199.00 and you got a $75 Target Giftcard.
  • I have a kitchen aid stand mixer and while I didn't spend the $ on it, it would be 100% worth it if I had. 
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Definitely worth it.  I've used both a free one from my grandmother and my KitchenAid, and I love my KitchenAid.  I agree with PP - look at the size of batches you'll be doing.  I'm constantly baking and am hoping to upgrade to the larger one soon.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Kitchen aid is the best I have everything in my kitchen from kitchen aid. Love it is worth the money!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"