August 2011 Moms
Options

When you weened LO

Jack just self weened right when I was supposed to get my lady time. AF has not made an appearance yet, I haven't POAS. I don't feel KU. I was just wondering if anyone that has a LO that resently weened if it messed up their cycle.

I'm not saying that I'm not KU, I just haven't really made the effort to POAS yet because we were pretty careful.

Btw, I'm on cycle day 37.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: When you weened LO

• Options
    I got my first visit from AF during the weaning process and the next one didn't come for two months. So I believe that yes, weaning can mess everything up. But POAS woman! And report back stat!
  • Options
    I will soon!! I think I'm going to give it another week. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh and I also should say I've had 5 regular AF's before now.

I'm in denial I think.
  • Options

I never got a period after DD2, but her self weaning was my first clue that I might be pregnant.

I do remember having super wonky cycles after DD1, though. They went from 24 to 35 days. But that was right after AF came. I got pregnant before I got regular cycles again.

All this to say, I have no idea what is up with your cycle, so just oee on a stick already! :D 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"