Baby Showers
Options

Favor Ideas

Don't know what else to put there except that I was looking for ideas.  This would be a boy baby the couple is expecting. Thanks!

Re: Favor Ideas

• Options

When people RSVPd i requested that they send me their baby pictures.  I took the pictures to Kinkos and made copies.  I then inserted them into coasters.  So each guest went home with a class coaster that had her baby picture in it.  It was a big hit! (The mom-to-be loved it too)

• Options
    we are doing little boxes of candy and candles that go with the "pink" theme since its a girl
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

At my shower, there were little bags with Hersey kisses and tiny packs of tissues, small bottle of instant hand sanitizer  and a little tag that read something like:

For the kisses, tears and germs we wont spread. . . It rhymed, and was way cuter than I am making it! Sorry!

• Options
    for my girlfriends shower this weekend, I filled empty babyfood jars with pastel colored m & m's, spray painted the lids & tied a nice ribbon.  they are adorable.
  • Options
    My sister got mini shower gel bottles and attached a note card to them that said "from our shower to yours".
    imageimage
  • Options
    I'm doing little tins with plantable paper cut out into butterflies.
    Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    We gave everyone lottery tickets in a small "trinket box" from the $ store.
  • Options
    Theme is sailboats and they are doing a sailboat shaped cookie with fondant icing decoration in a cellophane baggie with a tag. Unless its food (or of course a lottery ticket!) people just throw it in a junk drawer, so we thought: "who doesn't like a cookie?"
  • Options

for mine we got blue fortune cookies and put 4 in a take out box. the fourtunes had personal stuff. like thanks for coming. due date, shower date.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"