Washington Babies

meeting new mamas for walks and talks

Hello all,

I am pregnant with my first baby, and I'm due in March.  None of our friends are having babies at this point, and I'm feeling a bit isolated.  I would love to meet some new moms for walks around the city.  Anyone interested in doing this after December?

Re: meeting new mamas for walks and talks

• I am interested to meet sometime in January, in what general area do you think you'd want to meet?

I am also due with my first baby in March, a baby girl and like you I don't really have any friends or family around here so I'd love to meet other moms or moms to be in the Seattle area.

• My friend just started a walking group for pg mamas in the North End. It's called Belly to Baby Walkers. See info here.
    https://www.seemommyrun.com/wa
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi!  I'm also interested - I'm not just until July, but would love to meet some new mamas and start a walking group!  I live in Beacon Hill currently - any idea where you'd like to meet up?
  • I'm also due in march at the end and would love to do this as well : I'm in the Queen Anne area... Email me shellystrobeck gmail. Com
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"