Florida Babies
Options

Homebirth midwives recs?

Hi all, I recently found out I am pregnant with #2, and had a great med free delivery at UCH with DD, and would like to go for a homebirth with this LO. I live in N. Tampa/Odessa area. My initial google research shows 5-6 potential midwives in the Tampa Bay area who do homebirths, and was wondering if any Tampa area moms have had experiences with or have any recommendations as far as midwives in our area? Thanks so much.
image image image

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Homebirth midwives recs?

• Options
    That is awesome that you would like to plan a homebirth.  I am right around the corner from you and would love to recommend a midwife for you.  I will send you a message :-)
    www.yourbellabeginnings.com

www.facebook.com/bellabeginnings
  • Options
    I had an HBAC with Lakeland Midwifery Care in Lakeland {they serve Tampa area.} I LOVE THEM! I'm actually a birth photographer and have worked with them at many births as well. Haven't yet worked with another midwife I like as much as their whole team. 

I also have several friends who have loved their experiences with Kim Verbarg who's in Brandon but serves Tampa as well. I haven't worked with her yet, but have several moms coming up soon who will be using her. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have been using Labor of Love. They do both birth center and home births. There are 3 midwives and I love them all!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"