International Bumpies

First Time Mom - New to the Bump

Hello International Bumpies! I lurked for awhile and posted a few times awhile ago on the International Nesties board, but DH and I just found out we're expecting an August baby, so I thought I'd introduce myself on this board! DH is English and I'm American, we're based in London and I'm so excited to be joining you! Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: First Time Mom - New to the Bump

• Welcome and congrats! I'm an American living in Germany with my German DH and our DD.

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• Thanks everyone!

I've been in London for almost 6 years now, with no real plans to move back to the US anytime soon. I'm sure I will need your support in the future when it comes to missing being around my family during all of this change. But for now, I'm just really excited!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome! Both DH and are Americans living in the UK with our two UK-born babies. We have been here a little over 6 years and are currently living in Oxford. Congratulations on your pregnancy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    m/c at 13 weeks - March 23, 2011
  • Welcome and Congrats :) DH and I are Americans living in northeastern Scotland with our 11 month old DD.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• Congratulations on your August baby! I am a Canadian in Scotland and I had an August baby too!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicPhotobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"